My Photo
Name:
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Basically I like to have a go at new things, especially in the visual arts area. I love my job teaching but not the paperwork side of things. I firmly believe children need to be given time to do things well and not rush from one thing to another. STOP I say...give a person time to do something properly!

Monday, February 20, 2006

Capitolo 1: Diddl








Ciao, mi chiamo Diddl e sono un topo, come potete vedere. Sono piccolo, ma forte! Mi piacciono i fiori. Vengo dall' Italia, da Campo Tures. Questo è il mio blog. Parlo tedesco e imparo l' italiano. Faccio una visita a Kingborough in Tasmania. Ecco un mappa di Kingborough. Qui la gente parla inglese. Ecco il mio dizionario. E' grande, no? Sapete, io ho amici lì alla scuola Illawarra.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home