My Photo
Name:
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Basically I like to have a go at new things, especially in the visual arts area. I love my job teaching but not the paperwork side of things. I firmly believe children need to be given time to do things well and not rush from one thing to another. STOP I say...give a person time to do something properly!

Monday, March 06, 2006

Capitolo 12: Come vola il tempo





















Dear Parents...in order to see all previous posts...go to archives and click on February.
Ciao ragazzi. Oggi è lunedì, fa freddo e mi sa che sta quasi per piovere. Oggi lavoriamo con la linea del tempo (time line), con il periodo che va dal 1899 al 2006. Abbiamo fatto anche una linea del tempo personale ed una linea che tratta della propria famiglia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home