My Photo
Name:
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Basically I like to have a go at new things, especially in the visual arts area. I love my job teaching but not the paperwork side of things. I firmly believe children need to be given time to do things well and not rush from one thing to another. STOP I say...give a person time to do something properly!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Capitolo 24: La geometria e "Maths Relays"













Ciao. Oggi è martedì e questa mattina abbiamo partecipato ad un gioco di matematica. C'erano tre o quattro studenti in ogni gruppo. Usando quattro indizi abbiamo dovuto disegnare la forma descritta. Ogni studente aveva un indizio da leggere. Era molto divertente! Tutti hanno lavorato sodo! Stelio, Mia, Timoteo e Metello hanno vinto! Provate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home