My Photo
Name:
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Basically I like to have a go at new things, especially in the visual arts area. I love my job teaching but not the paperwork side of things. I firmly believe children need to be given time to do things well and not rush from one thing to another. STOP I say...give a person time to do something properly!

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Capitolo 33: Russell, il musicista






Oggi è mercoledì. Questa mattina Russell, un amico mio, ci ha suonato la chitarra. Ha cantato cinque canzoni incluso A Walk in the Light Green(I was only 19) e No-mans Land. Sono due canzoni antiguerra abbastanza famose. Queste canzoni sono molto tristi. Ha cantato anche due canzoni divertenti.

Today is Wednesday. This morning a friend of mine, Russell, played us the guitar. He sang five songs including A Walk in the Light Green (I was only 19) and No-mans Land. They are two famous anti-war songs. These songs are very sad. He also sang some humorous songs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home