My Photo
Name:
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Basically I like to have a go at new things, especially in the visual arts area. I love my job teaching but not the paperwork side of things. I firmly believe children need to be given time to do things well and not rush from one thing to another. STOP I say...give a person time to do something properly!

Friday, May 05, 2006

Capitolo 36: Un metro cubo


Oggi abbiamo fatto cubetti usando giornali. Era una attività difficile ma divertente. La lezione dura tre ore. In fondo alla pagina potete vedere il prodotto finito!

Today we made cubic metres using newspapers. It was a difficult activity but fun. The lesson lasted three hours. At the bottom of this page(entry) you can see the finished product.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home